7th line V. O., 76, letter A, office 619
199178, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Òål: + 7 812 363 16 42
Fax: + 7 812 363 16 42
E-mail: [email protected] www.hosokawa.ru
HOSOKAWA ALPINE is a single source for blown film equipment, from pellet feeding to film winders, mono to 11-layers. As a leading company operating worldwide in the field of blown film manufacture Hosokawa Alpine advises, develops and implements projects, from development testing through project engineering to turnkey installation and commissioning of the high-quality systems.
Ranging from resin supply to film winders, from mono die heads to 11-layer lines, from clearly structured process visualization to digitization of your production processes—Hosokawa Alpine offers an all-round package for manufacturing blown films. From one single source and customized to suit your requirements.
In 2012 HOSOKAWA ALPINE has opened the branch office in Russia and CIS, HOSOKAWA MICRON Sankt Petersburg, OOO.
HOSOKAWA ALPINE is your partner for a film production
Blown film lines for co-extruded film of up to eleven layers
HOSOKAWA ALPINE blown film lines set new standards in film production. Our systems are currently the most advanced on the market in terms of innovation and technology. The lines are characterized in particular by their flexible, economical and reliable operation. As a result you can achieve the required quality and profit from the necessary flexibility whenever required.
1. HOSOKAWA ALPINE Mono-blown film lines
Our mono-lines are equipped with barrier screws and process all current polyolefin-based materials such as HDPE, MDPE, LDPE. LLDPE, mLLDPE and PP. Processing of other types of raw material, e.g. bio plastics is also no trouble at all.
2. Blown film lines for co-extrusion films of three to eleven layers
The HOSOKAWA ALPINE 7, 9 and 11 layer co-extrusion lines enable you to meet the continuously growing demands of the market for high barrier films incl. PA, EVA, EVOH and mLLDPE. The result is packaging items designed to meet specific criteria with improved tear characteristics, a longer shelf life, improved organoleptic properties and enhanced protection of the packed goods.
HOSOKAWA ALPINE’s HXS-Series of high-performance grooved extruders with smart-box technology are efficient and available in smooth bore and grooved feed design. The series includes 50, 65, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 and 160 mm extruders and are all available as mono or multi-layer extruders.
Alpine’s high-performance barrier screws include a variety of low or high shear designs, and can be matched customer’s application for ideal homogeneity and melt quality. Film take off systems are individually designed for specific applications. Oscillating haul off nips improve roll geometry while maintaining wrinkle free film. Oscillating nip systems can be mounted on revolving frames (AON); or suspended in a hanging design (AHN).
Up to 20% energy savings* combined with significantly reduced melt temperature
• Up to 50 % higher output compared to standard grooved extruder
• Ideal for materials like LLDPE, mLLDPE,
• recycled resins (PCR), biodegradables
• Good processing of resins with lower
• bulk density
The extruders are available in graduated sizes with diameters of between 50 and 135 mm and can be combined for 1- to 11-layer lines depending on requirements.
This modular principle allows individual system configurations for demand-oriented film production. Our high-performance barrier screws with low-shear mixers achieve optimum homogeneity of the melt at low temperatures. Consequently, only relatively low cooling capacities are required in production for extremely high output rates.
• All new cylinder and screw design for selected applications
• Efficient mixing due to special screw and barrier design
• Less sensitive to grain size
• Fluff feeding possible
• Thanks to the higher specific output HX Select is comparable to the next in size HX Flex
• Available sizes: HX 50 Select, HX 65 Select, HX 90 Select, HX 120 Select + ñì. ôîòî Select âî âëîæåíèè
• Low counter-pressure system for (energy-) efficient use of existing cooling capacity
• Increased cooling capacity for higher line throughput
• Perfect insulation due to new design and material composition
• Easy integration in the system through just one cooling air supply line
• Markedly increased control precision for optimum film tolerances
• Optional monomer suction between cooling ring and die head
• Principle of spiral air distribution with only one feed
• Compatible with existing, proven Alpine cooling inserts,
• New developed high-performance cooling insert TMX for certain applications
Cooling tower with patented Monomer Collection System MC
• For substantially longer cooling tower cleaning intervals
• Prevents paraffi n splashes on the film bubble
• Low counter-pressure system for (energy-)
• efficient use of existing cooling capacity
• Improved insulation for optimized heat transfer
• Automatic cleaning
• Automatic material change at the start of a new order
• Alpine de-dusting system for latest possible dust and abraded particle extraction
• “Clean” function: all internal hopper surfaces are automatically cleaned by flowing granulate.
• “Drain” process: remaining granulates are conveyed into a separate container; at the same time, pulsed compressed air frees the dosing units from dust and residues.
• Alpine de-dusting system: central extraction upstream from extruder inlet.
• MMC (material minimizing control): guarantees that the weighing hoppers are almost empty at the end of an order.
ISA — Your intelligent software assistant
Digitalization platform for intelligent linking of plants and increased efficiency in production.
Simple visualization and analysis of process data. Data access via freely configurable dashboard: easy to create with drag and drop. Quality control based on historical process parameters. Development of use cases for machine learning algorithms.
• Long-term archiving of process data and alarm messages
• Download of process data from each device of the network possible
• Alarms with timestamp and status
• Tagging of time ranges
• Scatter Plot to apply one value to another
MDO film orientation lines with TRIO (Trim Reduction for Inline Orientation)
HOSOKAWA ALPINE MDO (Machine Direction Orientation) mono-axial film orientation lines allow enhancement of selected film properties such as stiffness, shrinkage or tear resistance to suit specific applications. Oriented film has superior mechanical and optical properties. Barrier film orientation reduces its gas and vapor permeability.
Orient film more economically: the patented TRIO system (patent EP 2277681)
During the orientation process, the film necks-in in the transverse direction and consequently reduces in width. This neck-in results in a thickness profile in the transverse direction which is biconcave, the oriented film becomes increasingly thick from the center of the film towards the film edges. In order to achieve sufficient film flatness and thickness distribution to enable the film to be processed on downstream equipment wide edge trims were required.
In order to overcome these disadvantages of orientation technology, Hosokawa Alpine has developed the patented TRIO system.
Through the use of TRIO, the edge trim is markedly reduced, material is saved and the net output is increased. The efficiency of the entire process is enhanced. In comparison to MDO systems without TRIO the edge trim is reduced by approximately 50% with significantly improved film flatness.
Extensive series of trials in the Hosokawa Alpine testing center in Augsburg formed the basis for our patented blown film process. Film die heads of different sizes were tested with various raw materials with the same result: unparalleled film quality even at very high throughput rates and with the shortest purging times when changing programs. The breakthrough for the X-Die series film die heads.
During the development of the new patented Hosokawa Alpine X film die head the most modern computer simulation models were used. The melt feeds into the spiral mandrel were optimized such that an extremely high flow and thermal homogeneity of the melt is achieved. As a result of the new melt distribution in the film die heads, the port lines on the film surface are eliminated during production of co-extrusion films. Films of outstanding quality from the optical properties to the film thickness profile with minimal tolerances result from this new series.
Your advantages at a glance:
• very short changeover times between different materials as a result of the extremely short flow paths;
• reduced waste as a result of short changeover times;
• high output as a result of the low pressure level in the die head;
• easy accessibility due to the compact construction with a low overall height;
• all surfaces in contact with polymer are coated;
• Plenty of space available for the internal cooling system IBC.
The final stage of the complex film extrusion process uses a winder. Hosokawa Alpine develops this key component of the plant itself, since only high quality films with excellent flatness allow trouble-free processing of the film later. Our winders are very easy to operate and guarantee excellent bale quality Hosokawa Alpine pulling devices can be designed for web widths up to 3500 mm and for drawing speeds up to 250 m / min.
The more reliably the entire film production process is controlled and monitored, the higher the film quality is achieved. To this end, the ExVis process visualization clearly displays and documents all product, process and operational data. If necessary, immediate intervention in the production process is possible. Film formulations can be saved with the corresponding operating data in the recipe management function and can be retrieved at any time for later use.