01 Feb - 05 Feb 2023 India, New Delhi
PLASTINDIA 2023: Òhe 11th International plastics exhibition and conference
The eminent growth of plastics industry in India has ensured consolidation and capacity expansion. It has also brought along best management practices along with globally competitive quality consciousness. Upgradation of machinery, more than sufficient availability of raw materials and the never say die attitude of the Indian Entrepreneur makes India the preferred global source for plastics.
In keeping with the previous versions of Plastindia Exhibitions, Plastindia 2012 will scale new heights and conquer new horizons across the globe.
Participants at Plastindia 2009 were very vocal that the fair truly represented the potential and future of plastics in India. Plastindia 2012 will be an event which will ensure that India is the place for global business in Plastics.
MAJOR EXHIBITOR GROUPS
• Raw Material, Polymer & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys, Compositives.
• Speciality Chemicals, Masterbatches, Additives, Colourants, Fillers & Reinforcements.
• Processing Machinery.
• Ancillary Equipment / Instrumentation.
• Finished Products.
• Mould & Dies.
• Post processing equipment for Printing, Plating, Lamination, Surface Enhancement and Decoration of Plastics
• Quality Control and Testing Equipment.
• Trade Promotion Bodies and Professional Associations.
• R & D, Education & Training Institutes.
• Technical Publishers, Standards etc.
Pragati Maidan Exhibition Center
Fax: + 91-22-26845861
If you have any questions according of specification of the information and participation in events, please call to organizers.