30 Mar - 01 Apr 2021 Russia, Moscow
Composite-Expo 2021 13th edition of the International Specialized Exhibition on raw materials, equipment and technologies for composites' producing
Mir-Expo Exhibition Company LLC
Subject13th Exhibition "Composite-Expo" is a unique exhibition event in Russia and is a platform for development and introduction of composite technologies and materials in different branches of industry. Many Russian and foreign companies participate in the event such as Technologiya ONPP, RT-Khimkompozit, Stupino Glass Reinforced Plastics Plant, Akzo Nobel N.V., Evonik, OCV Steklovolokno (OCV Reinforcements) are already exhibitors of the event.
The event purpose is defined by three components:
General Exhibition Subjects:
Special section: Adhesives & Sealants
- Raw materials and components for adhesives and sealants manufacturing
- Technologies of adhesive materials producing
- Sealing and adhesive compounds: melt adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, hybrid sealants, epoxy adhesives, constructive adhesives, etc.
- Packing and storing
- Tooling for adhesion and sealing
- Adhesion and sealing technologies
- Pretreatment of surfaces for adhesion
- Certification and quality monitoring
Pavilion 1, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
If you have any questions according of specification of the information and participation in events, please call to organizers.