Polymer Industry: Innovation. Efficiency. Resource saving.
MNPC (Interbranch Research and Production Centre)
Plenary session. Polymer industry in Russia and in the world.
- Current state and development prospects of Russian plastics processing
- Development of raw material resources base in Russia. Competitiveness of Russian raw materials manufacturers
- Government support of polymer manufacturing factories. Special programs
- New polymer materials. New features of polymer goods
- Implementation of Industry 4.0. in Russia
- Tendencies of polymer mechanical engineering
- Production design. Up-to-date issues
- Extrusion technologies
- Injection molding. (Equipment, tolling, materials)
- Recycling of polymers in Russia and worldwide
- Molds design and production: Asian, European and Russian manufacturers
- Looking forward to K-show in Dusseldorf. Expectations and innovations.
Tour program: visiting plastics manufacturing companies in Crimea region (TBA).
If you have any questions according of specification of the information and participation in events, please call to organizers.