Plastivision is organized by All India Plastics Manufacturer’s Association (AIPMA) once in every 3 years in India since 1986. The 8th edition of Plastivision India 2011 was 55% larger then the 7th edition. 1000 exhibitors from 17 countries attracting 100000 visitors with business generation of 1000 crore speaks volumes about the huge success of the show.
The 9th Edition of Plastivision India, will be hosted in Mumbai on 12-16 Dec, 2013. In the forthcoming event we expect an even better response with the exhibitor area of around 60,000 sq. m. covering 6 Halls & 2 Hangars. With participation from India & more than 40 countries this will be an exhibition every businessman from the plastic industry would be looking forward to.
- Raw materials, auxiliaries
- Semi-finished products, technical parts and reinforced plastics
- Machinery and equipment for the plastics industries
- Recycling Machines
- Moulds & dies
- Services for the plastics industries
- Contract Manufacturers
- Printing machines & supplies
- Packaging Machines & Materials
- Material Handling
- Testing & Measuring Equipments
- Trade Associations
- Trade Publications