«Polymer Industry: Innovation. Efficiency. Resource Saving.»: XI International Symposium
|Subject:||XI-th International Symposium "Polymer Industry: Innovations. Efficiency. Resource Saving "will be held on September 25-27, 2018 in Samara, Expo-VC within the framework of the Industrial Salon-2018. The organizer of the symposium is "Interindustry Research and Production Center".|
Plenary session: Polymer industry in Russia and in the world.
- Status and prospects for the development of the plastics processing industry in Russia.
- Development of raw materials base in Russia. Competitiveness of Russian producers of raw materials.
- State support of enterprises of the polymer industry. Special programs.
- New polymer materials. New properties of polymer products.
- The Development of Revolution in Russia
- Tendencies of polymer engineering.
Work by sections:
- Extrusion technology
- Injection molding. (Equipment, tools, materials)
- Recycling of polymers in Russia and in the World.
- Manufacture of equipment for the polymer industry: Asian, European and Russian manufacturers.
Business excursion program for the enterprises of the polymer industry of the Samara region.
|Address:||Expo-Volga, Michurina, 23a, Samara, Russia|
|Phone:||+7 (846) 205 96 01, 33 66 770, 34 17 174|
In a calendar of exhibitions are possible changes.
If you have any questions according of specification of the information and participation in events, please call to organizers.