PLAST, held in Milan every three years, is one of the most important exhibitions for plastics and rubber industry worldwide.
55+ Country of origin of the exhibitors
54.000+ Net sqm exhibition area
110+ Country of origin of the visitors
The whole range of products is represented in PLAST exhibits areas:
- Injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding machines
- Machines for foam, reactive and reinforced resins
- Molds and dies, laboratory control and test equipment, ancillary equipment for plastics and rubber processing, additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, synthesizing, modelling softwares
- Machines for secondary processing, finishing, decorating, marking and plastics packaging, as downstream equipment
- Machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
- Raw materials, acrylics, polyamides, polyolefinics, styrenes, vinylics, thermoplastic polyesters, thermosets, fluoropolymers, elastomers, pigments, colourants, masterbatches, fillers, reinforcements, additives, process auxiliaries and other plastics
- Secondary and regenerated raw materials, R PET R PE, R PP, ABS R, R PVC, regenerated elastomers, composites, plastic and rubber alloys and other materials
- Semi-finished and finished products, household, electrical, electronic, industrial and agricultural applications and other plastics and rubber applications and processes
- Product design, manufacturing and reconstruction services and other services for the plastics and rubber industry.