Interplas is the UK’s largest plastics industry exhibition and the only event to cover all of the manufacturing processes, technologies and services within the plastics industry.
Interplas will again be co-located with the TCT Show in halls 3 and 3A and the PPMA Show in hall 5.
With 450 exhibitors and 12,000 visitors expected and with sustained investment in new features and increased marketing, Interplas will deliver an unbeatable platform on which to present your organisation in 2017.
Interplas is the only plastics industry exhibition to take place in the UK in 2017 and only takes place once every 3 years. Don’t wait until 2020 for your next opportunity to promote your business to the largest gathering of UK plastics industry professionals in the world. Shell scheme stands available for as little as £1,590. Over 90% of the total expanded floor space has been sold already, so book your stand now!
Here’s what exhibitors said after the last event in 2014:
- “Having exhibited since the 1980s, Interplas is an exhibition that we look forward to and thoroughly enjoy. It provides an opportunity for us to get together with customers, showcase innovations and voice our thoughts on some of the hot industry topics. Rapid News have made enhancements which will no doubt protect the show’s long-term sustainability, which can only be good for the UK industry.” Mike Jordan, Managing Director, Summit Systems
- “It was particularly satisfying to secure high value of orders across a number of sectors during the show.” Colin Tirel, Managing Director, Arburg UK
- “During the recent Interplas show Renmar sold three gravimetric blenders with a further five units to follow early in 2015.”Kevin Horne, Managing Director, Renmar
- “We have exhibited at Interplas since our company was formed and even though we have a good presence in the Industry, we still get enquiries from new companies. See you in 2017.” Andy Barnard, Solutions 4 Polymers Limited
- “Well organised, well attended event. As an exhibitor we have made many contacts that we not have otherwise captured.”Clint Bainbridge, Development Engineer, NetComposites
- “Both the level and quality of enquiries we received was excellent.” Mark Guest, Relationship Manager, BBE Recruitment
- “We were surprised at the number and quality of enquiries we received.”Stuart Lovett, Marketing Manager, Rutland Plastics Ltd
- “Interplas 2014 was a hive of activity this year, we will be there again in 2017.” Gabby Day, Pentagon Plastics